Sunday, November 22, 2009

AHSANTE MUNGU WANGU!!!!!

Dear GOD:
I want to thank You for what you have already done.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards.
I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better.
I'm not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me.
I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears.
I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves.
I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet.
I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job.
I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief.
I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed.
I am thanking you right now. I am thanking you because I am alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the days of difficulties. I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.
I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.

I'm thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.
Have a great day, and an even better tomorrow.

Hii nilitumiwa na rafiki mwema nimeipenda na nimeona si mbaya kama nikiweka hapa kibarazani ili tuombe kwa pamoja. Amina. JUMAPILI NJEMA KWA WOTE !!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Bennet said...

AMEN

nyahbingi worrior. said...

Dada asante kwa sala hii,lakini mimi mbona nasali kila siku na sijibiwi?au ni imani tu?

i have been in hell and heaven for the past 2 months and never received anything a prayed for.

what happned?

Simon Kitururu said...

Dear GOD why there is a lot that by even being human I know U HAVEN'T done?:-(

Unknown said...

AMEEEEEEN DADA,

Majaliwa said...

Amen dada Yasinta:anayekuita ni mwaminifu.
@/
Kwa wakina kaka wanaolalamika kuhusu kuomba na kutopewa...msome Biblia jamani:Kumbukeni kwamba Yesu naye aliomba lakini aliacha yote mikononi mwake Mungu Baba.Mwisho kwa Yesu ilikua ni kifo msalabani..."utakalo lifanyike,duniani kama mbinguni".Kifo chake ndio uhai wetu.So i suggest you pick up somee good books on the matter of prayer.Mbarikiwe!

PASSION4FASHION.TZ said...

Na kwako pia.

Chacha Wambura a.k.a Ng'wanambiti! said...

wabheja!

chib said...

big up

MARKUS MPANGALA said...

The good, The better, The Best?
Who that GOD?

mumyhery said...

Shukran na kwako pia